Are passenger-facing staff required to wear face coverings?
Are passenger-facing staff required to wear gloves?
Face Masks are provided by the airport as part of PPE
Are passenger-facing staff subject to health screening?
What special COVID-19 cleaning/sterilization measures has the airport implemented? Provide details for areas such as restrooms, boarding areas, dining areas, etc.?
Temperature Checks and visual screening is done before commencing duties by Port health staff .
standard Operating Procedures have been developed for cleaning/sterilization of airport facilities. below is a procedure for washrooms , arrival and departure hall.
All Airport public areas are cleaned at any given time.
Surfaces are wiped frequently.
These include but not limited to the following areas:
• All wash rooms
• Public Concourse
• Check in Area
• Arrivals Hall
• Departure Hall
• All VIP lounges
• Staff Rooms/Offices
• Staff washrooms
• Airside baggage make up area
• Remove Cobwebs & Dust from the walls
• Pre-Clean All Door handles, glasses and Surfaces with the appropriate cleaning material and disinfectant
• Wipe away obvious debris like toilet paper and all droppings off all surfaces before using heavy-duty disinfectant.
• Clean wall-mounted units such as paper towel dispensers and hand dryers with a disinfectant spray or wipe. Paying special attention to all fixtures and items in the restroom
• Wipe down all vertical surfaces with an all-purpose cleaner
• Spray or sprinkle a toilet-specific cleaner if buildup exists, then scrub with a toilet brush before flushing. Spray the outside of the toilet with the all-purpose cleaner, then wipe with a clean cloth. Always do a final wipe with a disinfectant/sanitizing fluid
• Submerge your mop into the bucket of cleaning solution, squeeze out excess water, and then clean the floors. Always finish up with a disinfection/sanitizing solution
• Always clean Mirrors and Glass panels
• Clear all trash bins: Remove garbage from dustbins and wash them clean whenever required
• Replace the cleared dustbins to the original spot and always have them lined with a clear refuse bag.
• Always Clean and disinfect all surfaces when done
Check In, Departure Hall & Arrivals Hall
• Remove Cobwebs & Dust
• Pre-Clean Surfaces
• Pick away obvious debris like paper and all droppings
• Clean any wall-mounted units e.g. pop up stands, hand sanitizer dispensers, and pay special attention to all fixtures and items in the area
• Wipe down all vertical surfaces with an all-purpose cleaner and finish off with a sanitizer
• Spray or sprinkle a specific cleaner on the surfaces, then wipe clean. Always finish off with a sanitizer
• Sweep of the debris on the floors, submerge your mop into the bucket of cleaning solution, squeeze out excess water, and then mop the floors and always do the final wipe with sanitizing fluids
• Always clean all walls and Glass all the time Clear all trash bins: Wash them and place them back in their spot
• Waste cans should be emptied on schedule
• Waste cans should be Clean and odor-free
• Floors and carpets should be cleaned, sanitized and spot free
• Walls, doors and windows should always be sanitized and free of fingerprints
• Furniture, horizontal surfaces and desktop equipment should be dusted, sanitized and kept clean always
• Ensure all spills are immediately cleaned up
• Regularly inspect, clean and sanitize all fixtures and surfaces.
Has the airport implemented physical distancing detection technology?
Has seating been adapted to support physical distancing in the following areas?
Does the airport provide signage and announcements via PA system to encourage physical distancing measures in place?
posters have been placed on chairs to ensure social distancing is maintained .
signage is placed around public areas and reminders on adherence to COVID 19infection prevention measures are made VIA the P.A system