Are passenger-facing staff required to wear face coverings?
Are passenger-facing staff required to wear gloves?
The use of masks is mandatory inside the terminal building
Are passenger-facing staff subject to health screening?
staff at the security checkpoint are required to wear gloves.
What special COVID-19 cleaning/sterilization measures has the airport implemented? Provide details for areas such as restrooms, boarding areas, dining areas, etc.?
Temperature screening is required for all staff acceding to airport
service provider in charge of cleaning and disinfection carries out disinfection operations for the equipment and infrastructure used by passengers, including (baggage carousel, trolleys, writing desks, counters toilets , etc.).
- Airport has developed and implemented an anti covid-19 cleaning and disinfection procedure;
- Cleaning and disinfection plan have been set in accordance with the Moroccan heath authority (ministry of health) requirement;
- Disinfection is carried out according to a program;
- Disinfection product are approved by health authority;
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each flight.
Has the airport implemented physical distancing detection technology?
Has seating been adapted to support physical distancing in the following areas?
Does the airport provide signage and announcements via PA system to encourage physical distancing measures in place?
Boarding Area ; Coffee
Placing of signs on the seats, in order to keep the physical distance 1.5 m
Signage and announcements via PA are published in different languages.