Are e-gates available at immigration entry points?
Are passengers required to undergo any health tests on arrival?
Are passengers required to quarantine on arrival at the airport?
The Moroccan authorities have drawn up two lists (list A and list B) classifying the countries on the basis of their epidemiological situation.
For passengers coming from countries on the list "A":
- A certificate attesting that the person is fully vaccinated with one of the vaccines listed below (two weeks after the second dose of the vaccine or the one-dose-vaccine are required to consider that immunity has been acquired)
- For people not or incompletely vaccinated: a negative PCR test (less than 48 hours before boarding);
- Passenger health form to be downloaded online before boarding (also distributed on board), duly filled in, in particular the passenger's address and two phone numbers allowing him to be located, if necessary, during the 10 days following his arrival on the national territory.
For passengers coming from countries on the list "B" :
All travelers from list B must present : the fully completed health form, a negative PCR test of less than 48 hours (time between sampling and boarding) and :
1 - For fully vaccinated passengers :
- A certificate attesting that the person is fully vaccinated with one of the vaccines below (at least two weeks after the administration of the second dose of the vaccine or the one dose vaccine) ;
- A negative PCR test of less than 48 hours (interval between sampling and boarding);
2 - For incompletely vaccinated or unvaccinated passengers :
2- 1 - Foreign passengers :
- A negative PCR test of less than 48 hours (interval between sampling and boarding) ;
An affidavit, fully filled and signed ;
- A voucher ensuring the payment of 10 days of quarantine at one of the hotels designed by the local authorities, with a control PCR test on the 9th day ;
2- 2 - Moroccan passengers, members of their families (spouses, ascendants and descendants) and foreigners residing in Morocco :
- A negative PCR test of less than 48 hours (interval between sampling and boarding)
- An affidavit, fully filled and signed, mentioning an undertaking to self-isolation at home for 5 days, with a screening test (rapid antigen or PCR) on the 5th day.
Are not affected by the quarantine, the passengers coming from countries of list B, having stayed in a country of list A, 10 days or more before their arrival in Morocco.
- The certificate of the mentioned vaccine or PCR test must be included in the Health Pass for countries which have this document.
- Holders of foreign vaccination certificates will benefit from the same advantages granted to Moroccan citizens by the vaccination certificate on national territory.
- Children under the age of 11 are exempted from the PCR test, regardless the country they are coming from.
- For foreign passengers concerned with the quarantine measure at one of the hotels designated, the cost of the transfer shuttle from the airport to the hotel will be at their charge ;
- Passengers coming from a country on list B traveling via a country on list A and having stayed there for at least 10 days are aligned with those coming from list A and subject to the same access conditions.
- Moroccan residents (Moroccan or foreign) are exempted from presenting the Health Pass and remain subject to the conditions of the health protocol in force.
If airport-quarantine does the passenger bear hotel and other related costs, e.g. meals, transportation, etc.?
What, if any, protocols and precautions are in place for arriving passengers who are exiting the landside area?
There is no quarantine at the airport
Are drivers/meeters and greeters allowed to meet arriving passengers inside the terminal building?
Are there any specific measures for drivers/meeters and greeters meeting/collecting arriving passengers? (e.g., subject to health screening)
In order to guarantee social distancing, access to the terminal can be restricted to staff and passengers. Therefore, access can be denied to accompanying persons in case of unexpected congestion.
Are there any special pick-up or curbside arrangements in place?
A temperature screening processes has been set up to all persons acceding to the airport.